[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”] If you have any questions which are not answered below, please email us here and our retreat assistant Polly will get back to you as soon as possible.
WHERE CAN I REGISTER?
Our registration page is HERE.
Standard twin/shared bedroom (two beds): $2750 Large twin/shared bedroom (two beds): $2850 Single bedroom: $2950 (we have a very limited number of singles available, and they will be first come, first served). PRICING INCLUDES:
- 7 nights accommodation in a beautiful and safe family owned hotel in Mala Strana, Old Prague
- Typical European continental breakfast
- 4 days of artmaking (2 days with Roxanne, 2 days with Willemien)
- Transportation to Unesco World Heritage town Cesky Krumlov
- complimentary transportation around the city during retreat hours
- a group dinner in a traditional Czech restaurant
- memories and friendships to last a lifetime
PLEASE NOTE THAT PRICING DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Travel to and from the retreat, including from the airport
- Lunch and dinner (there is so much to explore, we wanted to leave this open for you)
- Art materials
CAN I PAY A DEPOSIT NOW, AND THE BALANCE DUE LATER? Yes, you can. Please keep scrolling all the way to the bottom for the terms and conditions. WHAT ARE THE DATES AND TIMINGS?
- Check in starting at 3 pm Monday, August 21, 2017
- Check out by 10am Monday, August 28, 2017
WHERE EXACTLY ARE OUR LOCATIONS? We will be in the exciting city center of Prague, Czech Republic. Our accommodation is in a safe, quiet, and beautiful hotel on an embassy square in Mala Strana, Old Prague. The workshops will take place at a separate studio which is roughly a 10 min Uber ride from our accommodation. Alternatively, you can walk – it’s approximately a 40 minute walk beside the Vltava River. HOW CAN I GET TO AND FROM FROM THE AIRPORT? We recommend the convenience of Prague Airport Transfers www.prague-airport-transfers.co.uk They offer both private and shared service to the airport at very reasonable costs (approx $25 each way for private taxi). Uber is approximately $12 USD one way from the airport to our location. There is a bus from the airport to the town center, click here for the timetable and more information. It involves 1 stop and a bus transfer, unless you are a confident seasoned traveler we recommend the above car and shuttle service. WHAT ARE THE ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS? Our accommodation rooms are all furnished with twin or double beds, and if you choose a shared room you will have your own bed. The rooms are elegantly appointed and comfortable. CAN I SHARE A ROOM WITH A FRIEND? Yes! When you both register for the retreat, please let us know your roommate request in the special request area of the registration form, so that we can ensure you will be roomies. WHAT IS THE SCHEDULE OF EVENTS? Can I have downtime or are there activities planned throughout the whole time of the retreat?
- Monday, August 21: Arrival begins at 2 pm. We will spend the evening together as a group.
- Tuesday and Wednesday, August 22 – 23, 10-4:30: Workshop with Roxanne. Free evenings.
- Thursday, August 24: Free day to explore.
- Friday, August 25: group day trip to Cesky Krumlov.
- Saturday and Sunday, August 26-27, 10-430: Workshop with Willemien. Free evening on Saturday, Sunday we will have an optional group dinner.
- Monday, August 28: Departure from rooms by 10 am.
Generally, we will hold a gentle and easy-going schedule, with plenty of time for rejuvenation, and plenty of opportunities for connection with fellow artists. Lunches and dinners are not scheduled in to allow you the luxury to take in the city in your own way. To explore Prague outside of the retreat timings, feel free to book with a short tour with Kristian, a day trip with Nina, or check out the official Prague website and Lonely Planet guide to Prague here. WHAT ARE MY MEAL OPTIONS? Breakfast provided will be typical European, with fruits, bread, yogurt and a selection of meats and cheeses. CAN I ARRIVE EARLY OR EXTEND MY STAY? If you would like to extend your visit to Prague, please organise your own accommodation. WHAT IF I NEED TO CANCEL MY REGISTRATION?
Any cancellations occurring up to April 1, 2017 will result in a return of your payment less a $450 cancellation fee. For cancellations occurring on or after April 1, 2017 we will not be offering refunds, and there will be no exceptions for any reason.
WHAT ARE PAYMENT PLAN GUIDELINES?
If you select the deposit option, please carefully read the following terms: Your deposit serves as your agreement to the above terms, and must be paid in full by April 30, 2017. If your full fee is not received by April 30, 2017 your deposit will be retained and you will lose your place. We will not be sending you a reminder, and you will be responsible for submitting your payments and including a PayPal / admin fee of $20 per payment that you send.